Global Conference on Neuroscience and Neurology
August 24, 2019| $399.00
Aims & Scope
The 2019 Global Conference on Neuroscience & Neurology will be held on Saturday August 24, 2019 in Chicago Illinois. By bringing together leading academics and researchers, the conference aims to facilitate the exchange of ideas and experiences within the fields of Neuroscience & Neurology. The conference will include presentations on a variety of topics, with an emphasis on the following:
- Stem cells and neuroregeneration
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson disease
- Pain management
- Seizure disorders
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors and presenters are encouraged to register by April 20th. There is no additional cost associated with registering as a presenter or submitting an abstract. To register as a presenter, first select a ticket below and complete registration, and then click Here to submit your abstract. It is possible to wait until after acceptance of the abstract to make payment of the registration fee.
Invited speakers will be provided hotel accommodation. There is also a limited travel fund which will be used for reimbursing travel expenses. Please contact the conference committee for more details.
Stem cells and neurology: what we have learned in the last year
A review of brain tumor treatment options
Alzheimer’s: Diagnosis and biomarkers
CGRP and migraines
P. Jimenez, Ph.D.
Archives of Applied Medicine
The conference proceedings will be published in a special issue of the Archives of Applied Medicine, which is sponsoring the conference.
Attending the 2019 Global Conference on Neuroscience & Neurology is the best way to stay informed of the newest research and discoveries in the field. It is a platform for scholars, researchers, professionals and students to share recent developments in their field. It is also an excellent place for networking and sharing work with colleagues.
All attendees will receive:
- A welcome pack with an overview of the research being presented
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of the conference proceedings
- A 20% discount for future conferences
- Early Registration Deadline: March 14, 2019
- Abstracts/Full-Text Paper Submission Deadline: April 20, 2019
- Final Registration Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Conference Date: August 24, 2019
A detailed schedule and welcome pack will be sent at least one month prior to the conference to all who have registered.
- August 24, 2019
9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Venue: University Center Chicago
Located in downtown’s South Loop neighborhood, Conference Chicago is steps away from Chicago’s magnificent lakefront with beautiful beaches, world-renowned Millennium and Grant Parks, marvelous museums, restaurants and retail shopping.
LOCATION HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
- Chicago’s public train (“El”) and bus system just outside the front door
- One block from “The Loop”, Chicago’s Central Business District
- Two blocks from Michigan Avenue
- Connected to famous State Street Shopping Corridor
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible for the student rate?
- Current full-time students of a degree granting program are eligible for the student rate.
- Am I responsible for making my own travel and hotel arrangements?
- Yes, although it is possible to apply for travel reimbursement. Please contact the conference chair for details.
- How can I submit an abstract?
- After registering for the conference, please send your abstract using this form.
- Is the registration fee refundable?
- In exceptional circumstances the fee may be refunded if the attendee has a valid reason for being unable to attend. Please contact the conference organizers to inquire.
- How do I make payment of the registration fee?
- After completing the registration form, you will receive an invoice which must be paid within 2 days. If you require a different payment method please use the contact form to inquire.